The Taste of Fear

Chapter: 1 : Prologue

     Dear reader, the story I am going to tell you about is on "A very unusual Halloween Night". This Halloween was during a  Blood Moon. In the city of Burnsburg they love to celebrate Halloween. One thing they didn't know yet is what was coming this year. This year would give them a read taste of fear. Enjoy reading. 



Chapter 2: The One


There was only one person in the entire city that hated Halloween. His name was Richard Bones. Reader you may think that If you have the last name of Bones, you will love Halloween. The reason he hates Halloween is because he wished the Halloween decorations were real and actually scary. This year his wish was granted.



Chapter 3: The Murder

It was a week before Halloween and things were already getting spooky in Richard Bone's school, West Field Middle. Multiple things were on happening on each day. First, let me start from the beginning...




It was a week before Halloween and I heard my friend  Dylan Vanderlyen was banging and screaming at my door. 

"Richard! Please, I beg of you. Let me In!"

But, I would stall him and reply, "I'm almost done Dylan!, I will be out in a few minutes!"

I finally came out, because I was annoyed, and tired of his whining. Then, we walked to school together. When It gets close to Halloween, Dylan gets really excited and hyper. When he's hyper, it usually because of the candy and the chocolate.

When we got to school, it was closed., and there were police everywhere. Inside, an area had been zoned off for students. We all were asked to return back home. When I went back home, and checked on the news in my computer. There was breaking news, and it is about our school, it read like

 "There has been a murder at West Field Middle School".





To be continued!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Story of City Numberoppolis !! - A story by Mukund

The five stones!!!.. A story by Mukund

Places to see in Arizona/California By: Mukund and Jayen